- Combination of Single Syringe & Single Swab Test Kits.
- Good for assessing a variety of risk types.
- Perfect as an evaluation test kit for new customers.
- The test is simple to use, no interpretation is required.
- No need to measure or dilute solutions.
- Provides straightforward results, on-site, within 25–35 minutes.
- The test helps to minimise delays and downtime.
- Regular use increases confidence in Legionella controls.
- The Smartphone App reader provides an independent record of results.
Why use the Hydrosense Test?
- It provides an immediate picture of Legionella contamination risk, which allows you to make quicker, better-informed decisions about improving water quality.
- The rapid test helps you to maintain high service standards and protects you from reputational damage.
- The test helps to reduce public and employee health risk by minimising the time taken to identify Legionella.
- Recording test information while analysing data helps to create a complete picture of Legionella contamination risk and a roadmap to prevent future outbreaks.
- This responsible approach is not only the right thing to do, but it is also smart for your organisation. Long lawsuits, huge fines and reputational damage following an outbreak can quickly destroy your business.
18 months from the date of manufacture
For specificity and technical information please see the documents below.