Hydrosense Pro Smartphone Reader App
All Hydrosense customers have free access to the Hydrosense Pro Smartphone Reader App and portal which allows you to take control of your Legionella testing program in real-time. The system scans, records and reports results, it’s a smart solution which immediately alerts duty managers allowing them to act quickly if Legionella is detected.
All data collected by the App is centrally stored and automatically synchronised with the portal, providing a secure and reliable dataset for risk analysis, risk mitigation and future trend predictions.
The App is sensitive enough to detect even the faintest Legionella positive result, ones that that the human eye can and do miss. Legionella multiplies rapidly so missing a low level of infection could lead to full system contamination very quickly, putting your employees, customers and yourself at increased risk.
It is better to be sure, it’s better to use the Hydrosense Pro App.
All that is needed to get started is a phone or laptop and an internet connection.
The Benefits of the App and Portal:
- Records batch number, date, time, user, test locations together with corresponding test results so risk areas can be identified.
- Enables immediate alerts of positive results to go to Duty Holders via email or SMS, allowing for faster remedial action.
- Schedules alerts/reminders for future testing dates.
- Delivers an audit trail and customisable certificates which can be printed and displayed.
- Alerts when temperatures are trending towards the optimum Legionella growth range and stores temperature and biocide information.
- Allows data downloads from the portal into own databases.
- Has the ability to manage several organisations, multiple sites and locations through customisable hierarchies.
- Provides a central record for better epidemiological and risk analysis