- Hassle free sample collection. Simply connect sample point to the water system and use system pressure to drive the filtration process.
- The kit includes pre-filled syringes containing recovery buffer. No need to measure or dilute solutions
- Provides straightforward results, on-site, within 25–35 minutes
- The test is simple to use and no further interpretation is required.
- The test helps to minimise delays and downtime.
- Regular use increases confidence in Legionella controls
- The Smartphone App reader provides an independent record of results.
Why use the Hydrosense Test?
- It provides an immediate picture of Legionella contamination risk, which allows you to make quicker, better-informed decisions about improving water quality.
- The rapid test helps you to maintain high service standards and protects you from reputational damage.
- The test helps to reduce public and employee health risk by minimising the time taken to identify Legionella.
- Recording test information while analysing data helps to create a complete picture of Legionella contamination risk and a roadmap to prevent future outbreaks.
- This responsible approach is not only the right thing to do, but it is also smart for your organisation. Long lawsuits, huge fines and reputational damage following an outbreak can quickly destroy your business.
18 months from the date of manufacture.
For specificity and technical information please see the documents below.