- Hydrosense provides an immediate picture of Legionella contamination risk, which allows you to make quicker, better-informed decisions about improving water quality.
- Our rapid test helps you to maintain high service standards and protects you from reputational damage.
- The test helps to reduce public and employee health risk by minimising the time taken to identify Legionella.
- Recording test information while analysing data helps to create a complete picture of Legionella contamination risk and a roadmap to prevent future outbreaks.
- This responsible approach is not only the right thing to do, but it is also smart for your organisation. Long lawsuits, huge fines and reputational damage following an outbreak can quickly destroy your business.
- Detects Legionella pneumophila SG1
- Combination of water and biofilm tests
- Sample volume: 250ml for the water tests and 10cm² for the swab tests
- Sensitivity: 100CFU/L for water tests and 200CFU per swabbed area for swab tests
- Four test per pack
- Provides straightforward results, on-site, within 25–35 minutes
- The test helps to minimise delays and downtime
- Regular use increases confidence in Legionella controls
- The Smartphone App reader provides an independent record of results
- Perfect as an evaluation test kit for new customers